Tuesday 10 March 2009

The towel cat is coming along, I managed a whole head and tail yesterday, so I'm hoping to have i finished today, although I don't know what to stuff it with, cooked pasta? My sewing skills aren't that amazing too so I can't help but feel the cat is going to look a bit like it has some sort of disability but then again that's OK, it's a special house here as it is, ha ha!

I was ment to to be going out for tea tonight at a friend's house but that's now been cancelled as I'm struggling to get out of bed and downstairs, let alone to the train station and beyond, may try tomorrow, may not, this is the joy of having a body that allows you to do different things each day. I never quite know if it's going to be a walking day or not, today it's not!

No comments:

Post a Comment