Thursday 12 March 2009

Result!

After trapsing round Chorley charity shops all day, leaving myself half dead, I am very pleased to announce I now have a three tier silver cake stand! Last bloody shop we went in and I had to ask as it was in the stockroom, but I got it, and I'm so happy! I also got a star shaped cake tin, 3 pairs of cat socks (socks with cats on, not socks for cats but that would be cool), a pair of eyes for the towel cat, cheese, some books and other random objects! All in all it can be said that we had a good shop!

My free samples of fabrics are starting mount up, the Dalton Mill ones haven't arrived yet so I'm looking forward to those! I'm not too sure what I'm going to make with them yet, but I'm sure I can quilt something or another, a bag maybe?

Still no UCAS or hospital news.

No comments:

Post a Comment