Friday 20 March 2009


Today has been a very creative day! I've finished off the bracelet for my Mum's mothers day present, so that's in it's box that I got yesterday, and ready to give to her. I think I will try and stitch a card tonight too, or maybe tomorrow.


I've started work on a charm bracelet for myself too. I've used a ready made T bar clasp bracelet, removed 8 or 9 links from it, and have started to put on the smaller items I've been finding on the market stall that sells broken jewellery. It's looking quite good and I'm looking forward to going back to the stall next week to find some more things to add to it!


I got a letter today off UCLAN, asking me to send them in a list of my grades from my year at Huddersfield University, so I shall try and send that off tomorrow, and hopefully they will get back to me by the end of the week, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment