Friday 13 March 2009

I got a letter from the hospital today asking me to call them up and make a 'mutually convenient appointment' with them for an MRI scan, but they are closed 12-2pm so I will ring them in a bit, hopefully I won't have to wait too long for an appointment. I will have to make it on a Monday or a Thursday though, as Mum is off then and will simply have to come with me, in that way she always has to, ha ha!

I got a couple more free samples of material today, still nothing from Dalton Mill though, I'm building it up in my head I just know I will be disappointed! I did get a free book today though, by Stuart Maconie, it's about the northwest, so I will have a leaf through that later on.

I don't know what to make for the teaparty tomorrow, I'm so scared of nobody turning up, people always drop out of coming to my parties and things, I don't want to be left with a table full of cake and nobody to eat it, espically as I can't eat wheat and gluten! I sent a reminder around people last night, via facebook, so hopefully people will come. I always worry about nobody coming, which is silly as I don't like crowds of people either ha ha! At least I can be tight chested, nervous and popular though :p I think I will make some biscuits soon, and use the new cat shaped cookie cutter I bought yesterday, I should probably try out the star shaped cake tin too! That's going to be fun to line! agh!

Still no UCAS news!

No comments:

Post a Comment