Friday 24 April 2009

Don't know what's going on with uclan, they rang me to say they don't think I can do Neuroscience as I don't have an A level in science (I'm 25, how is it relevent!?) but I explained that I was told there wasn't going to be a problem and that I actually want to go part-time anyway. This apparently should make a difference so woman on phone has emailed the Neuroscience course leader and is ringing me back....yesterday! I assume the course leader hasn't emailed her back so there is no news as of yet. I'm so confused I really don't know what I'm doing at all, and if I don't do Neuroscience, which is something I'm mearly settling for anyway, then I don't know what to do, I've thought about web and multimedia though. I was thinking I like to design websites etc and was going to teach myself flash anyway, plus if I could do web design I could work from home, maybe with Stu on some projects, never know! It may be worth a try but I'm not too sure if I would be able to stick at something I didn't choose first off.

Still no hospital news

No comments:

Post a Comment