Thursday 13 August 2009

I'm making soap today! They are for my friend's hen night on Saturday, goodie bags are being made for everyone and I said I would make some soaps to go in. I've done some strawberries, and some clear round soaps with red hearts in them. Just waiting for them to cool and finish now and then I will be packaging and photographing them, of course.

Someone in the local area has lost their cat, I feel so sorry for them, I keep looking for it as it's only from two streets away. They have put adverts on the lampposts and I just heard it read out on the lost pets section on Radio Lancashire, so sad, I hope they find her, I will keep looking!

I've been entering magazine competitions again, just puzzles in the weekly magazines. I like to fill them in anyway, so I may as well send in the answers and see if I can get some cash out of it, costs nothing to do as you can enter online! May send in some 'tips' and some photos to see if I can get on those pages too! I shall take over the world of women's weekly magazines! That reminds me, it's Thursday, My Weekly is out today, I shall have to ask Stu to pick it up for me on his way back from work. I have a story in my mind that I'm going to write and send in, would be nice to see my writing in a magazine, don' know what name to use though, hmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment